Foundation & Government Support
Support from foundations provides essential general operating support for Goodspeed Musicals' full range of activities as well as support toward our vital and important educational outreach efforts.
Goodspeed Musicals thanks the following foundations for their generous support:
- Acorn Alcinda Foundation
- Actors’ Equity Foundation
- The Aeroflex Foundation
- Anonymous Foundation
- ASCAP Foundation Irving Caesar Fund
- The Case Graber Foundation
- Community Foundation of Middlesex County/York Butler Fund and Live Local Give Local Fund
- The Frederic R. Coudert Foundation
- The Aldo DeDominicis Foundation
- The Max and Victoria Dreyfus Foundation, Inc.
- EIS Foundation
- Burry Fredrik Foundation
- Howard Gilman Foundation
- Maximilian E. & Marion O. Hoffman Foundation
- The Kitchings Family Fund at the Community Foundation of Middlesex County
- The Harriett D. Kittner Foundation
- The George A. & Grace L. Long Foundation
- Lucille Lortel Foundation
- The Johnny Mercer Foundation
- The William & Alice Mortensen Foundation
- The Christine E. Moser Foundation
- Newman’s Own Foundation
- Public Welfare Foundation
- Rodgers & Hammerstein Foundation
- SBM Charitable Foundation, Inc. Celebrating 16 Years of Grant-Making
- Adolph and Ruth Schnurmacher Foundation, Inc.
- The Max Showalter Foundation
- The Shubert Foundation
For more information about these programs, please contact
Katie Wasserman, Institutional Giving Manager, at 860.873.8664 x365 or email@example.com.
Photos by Diane Sobolewski.